Clinically proven to help stimulate hair growth in some people with heredity hair loss.
Regaine is used for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men.
- If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of this carton, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
Regaine is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex) as shown. Regaine is more likely to work in men with the following range of thinning hair or hair loss.
1 month supply.
One 60g can of Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam (one month supply) and information booklet.
Adults 18-65 years of age:
Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, twice a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Men with a small area of hair loss may use less. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Using more than half a capful of foam or more often than twice a day will not improve results. Read the detailed directions for use on the side of this carton. Talk to your pharmacist to find out more.
Use twice daily.
Using Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam:
- To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise scalp exposure).
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can straight upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can, to make the cap child resistant.
1. Open container.
2. Part the hair.
3. Hold can straight upside down.
Don't hold can on an angle.
4. Massage foam into scalp.
For further information, read the information Booklet enclosed. Visit www.regaine.com.au, www.regaine.co.nz.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss.
- Have patchy, sudden and/or unexplained hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp.
- Use other medicines on the scalp.
- Have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients.
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
- Are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have any heart problems.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.
Ethanol, Propellant (Hydrocarbon). Refer to enclosed leaflet for list of ingredients.